Saki-Hikari® Color is the most powerful color enhancing diet available today! Utilizing pure-select Spirulina, which naturally contains high levels of Zeaxanthin, we can offer you outstanding enhancement of the Hiban (red areas). Spirulina is also naturally rich in vitamins (B₁₂), carotenoids and minerals and is easily metabolized by koi. You can also be assured, because it's a Hikari® product, that no negative impact to the Shiroji (white areas) will be noted. Saki-Hikari® Color is so powerful, we suggest gradual introduction to your fish!
- Pure-cultured Spirulina in combination with the proper vitamins, minerals and amino acids provides a very rapid color enhancing effect while developing an extraordinary gloss and luster.
- Wheat-germ rich offering superior digestibility and ready assimilation even when water temperatures are cooler.
- Naturally high in vitamin E derived from a select portion of the wheat-germ kernel which has been proven to improve organ health, increase fertility and repair skin abrasions naturally.
- Promotes balanced growth, free of fat deposits, allowing your koi to develop to their full, natural potential.
- A floating pellet that will not cloud your pond water. Floating foods allow you to easily monitor and adjust the amount of food fed to avoid over-feeding.
|Crude Ash||max 10%|
|Crude Fat||min 4%|
|Crude Fiber||max 3%|
|Crude Protein||min 35%|
Saki Hikari Color Enhancing Koi Food - 33 lb bag
- Brand: Hikari USA
- Product Code: 42208-RBK
- Availability: In Stock